#10: The Day I Quit Culinary NutritionNov 15, 2022
In this episode…
I have a testimony to share with you.
In July of this year, I had an all-out two-year-old temper tantrum on the floor in the middle of my office.
I was feeling quite overwhelmed with my workload and I didn't see a way out. I felt like I traded the 8 -5 for the 24/7. I had no idea that building a business would take this much time and effort. Ouch!
Well, a bigger, brighter opportunity opened up once I surrendered to my higher power and I share what happened next in this shorty episode. I think it will make you smile!
Highlights of this episode:
- My testimony of what can happen when we surrender to the Universe.
- The joy I found in working with Chef Lisa Givens and the Denver Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.
- The magic that can occur when you show up consistently. You never know whose life you might be touching.
✨ Click here to watch this episode on YouTube. ✨
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts!
“I have nothing but praise and gratitude to Michelle and her programs. Michelle specializes in nutrition and is realistic in her approach.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing this show! It helps us build healthier communities — one person at a time.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, make sure and follow Healthy Sexy Nutrition with Michelle Fox. I’ll bring a fresh podcast episode your way, every Tuesday, and I do not want you to miss out!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Women's Retreat in Costa Rica (one spot left)
- Group Coaching with Michelle
- One of Michelle's favorite smoothie recipes
Connect with Michelle:
Free meal planner: michellefox.com/planner
Prefer to read along? Click here to download the transcript.
All my love,