#10: The Day I Quit Culinary NutritionNov 15, 2022
In this episode…
I have a testimony to share with you.
In July of this year, I had an all-out two-year-old temper tantrum on the floor in the middle of my office.
I was feeling quite overwhelmed with my workload and I didn't see a way out. I felt like I traded the 8 -5 for the 24/7. I had no idea that building a business would take this much time and effort. Ouch!
Well, a bigger, brighter opportunity opened up once I surrendered to my higher power and I share what happened next in this shorty episode. I think it will make you smile!
Highlights of this episode:
- My testimony of what can happen when we surrender to the Universe.
- The joy I found in working with Chef Lisa Givens and the Denver Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.
- The magic that can occur when you show up consistently. You never know whose life you might be touching.
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts!
“I have nothing but praise and gratitude to Michelle and her programs. Michelle specializes in nutrition and is realistic in her approach.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing this show! It helps us build healthier communities — one person at a time.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, make sure and follow Healthy Sexy Nutrition with Michelle Fox. I’ll bring a fresh podcast episode your way, every Tuesday, and I do not want you to miss out!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Women's Retreat in Costa Rica (one spot left)
- Group Coaching with Michelle
- One of Michelle's favorite smoothie recipes
Connect with Michelle:
Free meal planner: michellefox.com/planner
Prefer to read along? Click here to download the transcript.
All my love,