#66: Easy Self-Care During the HolidaysDec 12, 2023
In this episode…
Hi there! I know you are busy at this time of the year so I hope this shorty episode supports you with some quick and easy self-care tips during this holiday season!
How does that sound?
I know right now I can use all the tips and tricks to keep my mind and body calm, focused, and present. So, this episode isn’t just for you, it’s for me, too!
I’m going to take you down memory lane today as I discuss the very early stages of my relationship with Steve, even before marriage. You’ll hear how we had to learn how to come together as one during one of the most eventful, and sometimes stressful, times of the year. It’s a story you may have some connection to if the holiday season is a time of bringing family and friends together for you as well.
I want you to learn how to be present in the moment with your children, your families, your significant other, and most important - yourself! Be mindful and continue to practice self-care, take all the quiet moments you can create. And if that sounds like a bit of a challenge and you feel you need some support to get there, you’ll learn how joining Nourish The Membership will be one of the best decisions you can make this year!
Highlights of this episode:
- Michelle shares a supportive way to think about eating during the holidays!
- Hear how Michelle shows gratitude for her body and how you can do the same.
- Michelle gives some excellent advice on ways to find some alone time, no matter where you are.
- Mindset, nutrition, and fitness are our three pillars here at Michelle Fox, Culinary Nutritionist and this episode shares easy ways to elevate all three areas in your life.
Are you ready for more connection?
I am! 🙋🏽♀️
I'd like to invite you to Nourish The Membership, where we are building community, boosting your health, and finding new ways to have fun with social media!
Get access to exclusive workshops and expert insights, teaching you how to create irresistible content in a supportive environment.
Plus, we'll nourish your body with mouthwatering recipes, helping you make healthier choices in the kitchen and increase your energy levels!
But the best part, I believe, is that you will connect with like-hearted individuals and have a lot of fun as you walk your healing path.
Come join us at michellefox.com/nourish and let's elevate our lives together!
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts!
“I have nothing but praise and gratitude to Michelle and her programs. Michelle specializes in nutrition and is realistic in her approach.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing this show! It helps us build healthier communities — one person at a time.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, make sure and follow Nourish with Michelle Fox. I’ll bring a fresh podcast episode your way, every Tuesday, and I do not want you to miss out!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Nourish The Membership: michellefox.com/nourish
- Your next retreat in Costa Rica: michellefox.com/retreat
- Your new menopause resource: Is It Hot In Here Or Is It Just Me?
- Michelle’s favorite zero-eye-pressure: SLEEP MASK
Connect with Michelle:
- Free meal planner: michellefox.com/planner
- Instagram: @michellefoxlove
- Facebook: @michellefoxlove
- Website: michellefox.com
Prefer to read along? Click here to download the transcript.
All my love,
Stay inspired! Let's keep the conversation going!