#5: How to Bake Salmon and Make an Irresistible Kale Salad!Oct 11, 2022
In this episode…
Are you curious about how to get dinner on the table in under 30 minutes?
How about how to have more fun in your kitchen?
Well, your girl's got you in this week's episode. I am sharing a replay of a really fun Facebook live I hosted a few months ago. It is all about how to make amazing salmon, cauliflower mashed potatoes and a really magical kale salad.
Listen - you are going to love this kale salad. Especially you - my friend who might be shaking their head saying, "I do not love kale." You're going to love this one.
Try it! Stick around. Listen in.
Also, I have a special surprise for you at the end of this episode.
When you are done listening to this show, please come on over to Instagram at @michellefoxlove and let me know what you think. I would truly love to know if you tried these recipes!
Highlights in this episode:
- How to make the most delicious salmon.
- What mistake to avoid when making cauliflower mashed potatoes.
- The secret method to make kale easy to digest and DELICIOUS!
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts!
“I have nothing but praise and gratitude to Michelle and her programs. Michelle specializes in nutrition and is realistic in her approach.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing this show! It helps us build healthier communities — one person at a time.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, make sure and follow Healthy Sexy Nutrition with Michelle Fox. I’ll bring a fresh podcast episode your way, every Tuesday, and I do not want you to miss out!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Recipes to print
- Events page on michellefox.com
- Meghan Telpner, Founder of The Academy of Culinary Nutrition
- Your guide to storing produce in glass jars
- Vitamix - my favorite blender ever!
- Your complimentary guide on a three of my favorite sugar substitutes
Connect with Michelle:
Free meal planner: michellefox.com/planner
Prefer to read along? Click here to download the transcript.
All my love,