#26: Creating Michelle Fox, Culinary Nutritionist with interview by Robin GlicksteinMar 07, 2023
In this episode…
Robin Glickstein interviewed me for her podcast a few weeks back. It's called MindFULL Conversations. I thought it would be fun to share it with you because she pulled some things out that you may not know about your favorite culinary nutritionist.
We talk about why you want to meal plan and how to make it easier. We share what brought me to my profession. I also explain why your sugar addiction is not your fault.
This MindFULL Conversation is filled with information to help ease your wellness journey. Listen in for new tips AND also for a conversation that feels like a big hug!
Highlights of this episode:
- Robin shares how we connected.
- We chat about having more fun in your home kitchen.
- I share the steps along the journey that brought me to culinary nutrition.
- We talk about why meal planning is so important.
- I give tips on how to keep your produce fresher for longer…hint glass jars!
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts!
“I have nothing but praise and gratitude to Michelle and her programs. Michelle specializes in nutrition and is realistic in her approach.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing this show! It helps us build healthier communities — one person at a time.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, make sure to follow Healthy Sexy Nutrition with Michelle Fox. We’ll bring a fresh podcast episode your way, every Tuesday, and a follow will ensure it shows up in your feed. It will also help you be the first to receive our bonus episodes!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Robin’s podcast: MindFULL Conversations
- Robin’s Instagram: @mindfullconversations
- Healthy Sexy Nutrition group coaching
- Guide to keep your produce fresher for longer: michellefox.com/freshveggies
- Invitation to sponsor this podcast, Healthy Sexy Nutrition: michellefox.com/podcast
Connect with Michelle:
Free meal planner: michellefox.com/planner
Prefer to read along? Click here to download the transcript.
All my love,