#21: Back to BasicsJan 31, 2023
In this episode…
We're going back to the basics!
In this episode, we're sharing a replay of a former Facebook Live. Everything I share is absolutely still applicable to my beliefs almost two years later.
I am here to remind you to come back to the basics - as in, let's get more veggies and more water in your diet. Let's just bring a lot more awareness to our nutrition. I promise you it's going to set you up for a more successful remainder of the year.
Highlights of this episode:
- Why we need vitamin K in our diets
- The power of glass jars for food storage
- I explain what arrowroot is and how I make the most crispy gluten-free orange sesame chicken with it
- We discuss cookware and I share what's in my kitchen
✨ Click here to watch this episode on YouTube. ✨
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts!
“I have nothing but praise and gratitude to Michelle and her programs. Michelle specializes in nutrition and is realistic in her approach.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing this show! It helps us build healthier communities — one person at a time.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, make sure and follow Healthy Sexy Nutrition with Michelle Fox. I’ll bring a fresh podcast episode your way, every Tuesday, and I do not want you to miss out!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- A free guide to help you keep your produce fresher for longer
- Original episode on YouTube: @michellefoxlove
- Crispy Gluten-Free Orange Sesame Chicken Recipe
Connect with Michelle:
Free meal planner: michellefox.com/planner
Prefer to read along? Click here to download the transcript.
All my love,