#33: Time For Us To Take Our Seat At The Table with Katie SeitzerApr 25, 2023
In this episode...
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
A key ingredient to creating an everlasting brand experience is how you make people feel. With Katie Seitzer, I feel calm.
She is the owner of Katie Seitzer Design, a creative studio that specializes in brand and marketing design. She is a designer for health and wellness leaders and national brands such as Women's Health and Organic Gardening.
As a marketing consultant for women-led businesses, Katie helps these businesses create and build their brands, ensuring they use their brand assets throughout their marketing to gain the most traction.
In her words, “People don't know what they don't know”. Her superpower is helping you with really figuring out how to dial in your visual language, making sure that it reflects who you are, what you're putting out there, and then pulling that through all of your marketing so that everybody knows that it's you.
Katie also discusses the importance of planning ahead in marketing, using a marketing blueprint to show up in the world the way you want to.
A former figure skater, Katie has reinvented herself over the years to be who she is today. She believes that women are finding their stride and understanding that they can create their own economic worth.
Listen in to feel empowered!
Highlights of this episode:
- Katie shares her experience as a former amateur and professional figure skater and discusses the pressure for perfection and body issues in sports.
- We play a rapid-fire question game with Katie, who reveals her love for savory dishes and cooking with anchovies.
- From figure skating to branding expert, Katie shares her transition through careers and the importance of finding your calling
- We discuss the importance of women having a seat at the table and how women are finding their stride and defining what they want to do with their lives.
✨ Click here to watch this episode on YouTube. ✨
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts!
“I have nothing but praise and gratitude to Michelle and her programs. Michelle specializes in nutrition and is realistic in her approach.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing this show! It helps us build healthier communities — one person at a time.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, make sure to follow Healthy Sexy Nutrition with Michelle Fox. We’ll bring a fresh podcast episode your way, every Tuesday, and a follow will ensure it shows up in your feed. It will also help you be the first to receive our bonus episodes!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Katie Seitzer website
- Katie Seitzer Instagram
- Masterclass: How to Create and Execute Your Weekly Meal Plan in Under 30 Minutes! An organization method that can make (or break) your nutrition goals.
- Join us for Healthy Sexy May!
- Sign up for Katie’s Newsletter: Remember the most important part of your Brand with one of these posters with Maya Angelou's beautiful quote to hang in your office.
- Get on the waitlist for the Katie Seitzer Design Signature Branding Workshop!
Connect with Michelle:
Free meal planner: michellefox.com/planner
Prefer to read along? Click here to download the transcript.
All my love,