#18: One Of The Biggest Dangers In Your Home and How To Fix It with Andrea BazoinJan 10, 2023
In this episode…
Andrea Bazoin is a human resilience activator, working with individuals and teams to identify and dismantle the practical and personal barriers that keep them from thriving in our ever-accelerating future. She joins me on this episode to help us to talk about reducing your toxic load.
Andrea is the founder of Share Oils With Us - an inclusive community of people who desire to leverage the pure power of plants to support health and wellness while uplifting the lives of those who supply the products we use.
Highlights of this episode:
- We share the story of how we met in Costa Rica
- We discuss indoor pollution and the harmful effects of chemicals in fragrances
- Andrea shares simple products (with amazing cleansing properties) that she keeps in her home
- Andrea gives us her homemade dry shampoo recipe
- Andrea reveals the magic behind essential oils
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts!
“I have nothing but praise and gratitude to Michelle and her programs. Michelle specializes in nutrition and is realistic in her approach.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing this show! It helps us build healthier communities — one person at a time.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, make sure and follow Healthy Sexy Nutrition with Michelle Fox. I’ll bring a fresh podcast episode your way, every Tuesday, and I do not want you to miss out!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Women's retreat in Costa Rica: michellefox.com/retreat
- Andrea Bazoin Website: Share Oils With Us
- Andrea Bazoin Instagram: ecotarianliving
- Green Matters Website
- Documentary: Stink
Connect with Michelle:
Free meal planner: michellefox.com/planner
Prefer to read along? Click here to download the transcript.
All my love,